Monday 11 July 2011

22.

Top 3 Hotels in Pakistan

Avari Lahore  Lahore
 34 Reviews:  Rooms are comparable to Pearl Continental Hotel but rent is a bit cheap. I would recommend trying... 
 31 Reviews:  My family stayed here for 2 nights. Everything was perfect. I love Karachi and this hotel added to... 
 50 Reviews:  the hotel is a little best historic but it's the hospitality of Pakistanis that make all the... 

Questions and Answers

arsalan_wahed profile photo
Q:  HI Guys, I have to travel to Chilas from Abbottabad/Mansehra but I cannot figure out how to do so. Please tell me what options... 
                                   Click here for best deals for Pakistan


Read more: http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/Pakistan/Restaurants-Pakistan-TG-C-1.html#ixzz1RmO4wvKx
 

1 comment:

  1. Islamabad Serena Hotel is a 5 star best hotel located in the heart of Islamabad

    ReplyDelete